Friday, March 2, 2012

To My Children

Dear Vivian and Vincent:

I know you are both sleeping in Jesus.
Please don't wake up.
I wanted to write to you
because I felt the need to.
This past week hasn't been so great for me.
Mommy has been angry, jealous, and just a
not so good mommy.
I'm so sorry for what I have done and I miss you both
so much.
It's war down here and even if it was possible that you both
were watching from Heaven,
you would be ashamed by my behavior.
I can't have that.
And don't worry,
God is helping mommy get through this.
He wants nothing more than to have the three of us together again.
Mommy will fight.
Nothing will keep me from you both.
Mama will fight.
The devil....the very THING that tricked me into seperating you both from the world....
well he's working overtime.
Mommy will fight.
God will fight.
So that on that day when God's people are brought to Heaven,
God will say, "'Well done, my good and faithful servant."
before joining us together.
Until then,
sleep in Jesus. 
It's not time for you both to wake up.
I love you.

No comments: