Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Dog's Mission

"A righteous man regards the life of his animal, But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."  Proverbs 12:10

How can I resist those big brown eyes. 
So bright and beautiful.
An example of love if there ever was one. 
That's why I need to send you down
so you can show the world
what it is to be kind, loving, loyal, protective, a comforter
and how to do it all even after enduring tribulation.
I know, I know. 
You want to be here with Me,
but there is someone down there in need.
I will make sure you two find one another.
She needs you.
To look at her with those same brown eyes you are loving Me with.
She will be going through tough times.
Be her comforter.
She will shed many tears.
Kiss them away.
She will be seeking answers.
Please listen to her.
She will feel lost and alone
Please stay by her side.
She will get hurt.
You need to protect her.
She will spend many days sad.
Give her laughter on those days.
She will lose hope.
Make sure she doesn't.
The world is a tough place.
It can be very unkind.
That is why I need you to help her.
Help her to make her way through.
It's a big job.
One I trust you can do.
And never forget.....
Put your paw on her knee;
And look at her.
Look at her with those smiling brown eyes.
For when she looks into them,
she will see Me.





No comments: